We understand the importance of technology very well. We aim to adapt the ultimate in technology to fit your requirements perfectly. We ensure that these changes empower you to enjoy the added value in products & services, faster and cost effectively. Medical furniture are considered to be crucial for the services offered in prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of illness and disease because it is considered an integral part of medical equipment. Medical Technology helps and improves life. The common thread through all applications of medical technology is the beneficial impact on health and quality of life. In HOFF© we realize that and we supply high quality and latest technology medical and hospital furniture. We aim to adapt the ultimate in technology to fit your requirements perfectly. Quality is not just another goal; it is our basic strategy for survival and future growth. It must be clearly understood that we’ll not allow quality to take second place behind cost or schedule. we focus on medical furniture that deliver affordable, quality, faster, more efficient patient care. Our research and development wings are practicing to come up with innovative and unique products which are capable to meet the requirements of our clients. Our specialization and extensive experience in supplying and exporting these products has propelled us to cater these products on very competitive prices. we anticipate your positive revert only.
Here are some examples of the implementation of advance technology in our medical furniture.
Fine Stainless Steel Surface Finish
- The surface finish on stainless steel has an important effect on its corrosion resistance. The productivity and surface finish a tool achieves depend on specific combinations of cutting speed, coolant application, tools, equipment.,etc, In HOFF© We use sophisticated & high tech equipment in manufacturing to ensure the finest finishing.
High Metal Thickness and Grade
- The metal grade and thickness has an important effect on the durance and quality of the hospital furniture. The thickness of the metal stainless steel and steel sheets indicate the quality of the medical furniture. Unlike other manufacturers in HOFF© We use high thick metal sheets up to 1 or 1.2 cm as we understand the importance of product weight and thickness. high thickness metal prolongs the life of the medical furniture and resists corrosion and makes our hospital furniture heavy duty and always in excellent condition
High Quality Molds and Raw Materials
- Good balance of properties, toughness, strength, temperature resistance and ease of molding of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) will make a high quality surface finish and long life products. In HOFF© we use quality Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) materials which characterized by high rigidity, high impact resistance, easy process ability, high dimensional stability and high stability under loads.
- When manufacturing a healthcare product, controlling the quality of the raw materials and quality mold design are very important. We manage our raw materials as part of our quality system will help us to ensure that the finished medical product meets its quality attributes. It is wise to initiate such a system at the outset of product development and build it into the product design. In HOFF© We use high quality raw materials and molds to ensure attractive engineered designs.
Zinc Phosphate Coating
- This is often the method chosen when long life under corrosive conditions is required, coating is also very good with zinc phosphate because the crystals from porous surface which can soak up and mechanically trap the coating film. On the hand zinc phosphate systems usually require more treatment stages, are more difficult to control and more expensive to install and operate. The zinc film is usually deposited at 200 – 500 milligrams per square foot and the total time required is about 4 minutes for spray system. (Iron Phosphate) Coating that most manufacturer use is the oldest phosphate method and it is the most economical to install and operate, but is less corrosion resistant than zinc phosphate.
- In HOFF© We use only (Zinc Phosphate) coating as we understand the importance of coating weight, coating structure, corrosion resistance, response toward environmental temperature changes, adhesion, stiff control operation, consistency of coating materials. Quality coating prolongs the life of the medical furniture and resists corrosion and makes our hospital furniture heavy duty and looks elegant and always in excellent condition.